beauty, Bipolar, Culture, Depression, Health, hope, Humanity, Life, Medications, Mental disorder, Mental health, mental illness, People, Perception, Personal, Policy and Advocacy, Reflection, Thought, Truth, Video
Here’s my newest video for your viewing pleasure, explaining the evolution of mental-health recovery.
CARVING OUT MY PATH TO RECOVERY:
- CULTIVATING SELF-AWARENESS – Study of Own Behavioral Patterns;
- FINDING COMPETENT MENTAL-HEALTH MEDICAL SUPPORT – Psychologist and Psychiatrist;
- DEVELOPING MY CREATIVE OUTLETS FOR “NEGATIVE” EMOTION – Writing and Character Development;
- LEARNING MY “DISABILITY” – Reflection Upon Truth Behind Meaning of Being Mentally “Ill”;
- COMBATTING THE SOCIOLOGICALLY PROGRAMED STIGMA IN MY HEAD – Learning to Fight Back Against Discrimination;
- OVERCOMING MY FEARS – Finding the Courage to Stand Up and Speak Out for Myself; and
- LEARNING TO LOVE MYSELF AS A WHOLE – Examining the Blessing and Curse of Dual Sets of Strength and Weakness.
And that’s it! Enjoy!!